Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more about Golf on the Sunshine Coast
- Where is the Sunshine Coast? Approximately an hour north of Brisbane, Queensland, the Sunshine Coast starts at Caloundra in the south and stretches north to Noosa. You'll find everything from crashing surf to serene rainforests, rolling hills and vibrant nightlife. Or, simply relax and enjoy the laidback lifestyle.
- Where is the closest airport? The Sunshine Coast Airport is serviced by direct flights to and from Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide. Air New Zealand operates direct seasonal services from the Sunshine Coast to Auckland between July and October. There are also seasonal flights direct to and from Auckland. Alternatively, Brisbane Airport services a large volume of both domestic and international flights, with regular transfer options to the Sunshine Coast.
- Which Courses are included in the pass? The pass includes a round at each of the Coast's 4 Championship Courses - Noosa Springs Golf Club, Pelican Waters Golf Club, Peregian Golf Course and Twin Waters Golf Club. Check out our Directory page for a map.
- How much is the pass? The pass is $319 for 4 rounds of golf, one round per course. We also off a 3 course pass (pick any 3) for $249/pp.
- How long is the pass valid for? The pass is valid for rounds booked within 12 months of the date of purchase.
- How can I buy a pass? Passes and bookings are available online. Simply click here or click on the Buy Pass button on the home page.
- Do any of the courses offer accommodation? Yes, Noosa Springs, Twin Waters and Pelican Waters have accommodation on site. There is a huge range of accommodation styles available across the Sunshine Coast. Check out our featured accommodation option - on site at Noosa Springs.