Loading ... Please Wait
More Information - Sunshine Coast Spring Golf Classic
Golfers from around Australia and overseas are invited to a wonderful golfing event, while enjoying the great hospitality of the Sunshine Coast
Steve Hutchison, Mark Brady, Ian Denny & Andrew Kenny
The courses for this year's Classic are amongst the top courses in Queensland. The main 72 hole single stableford will be played on 19th-22nd October 2020. The individual stableford tournament is graded and is open to men and women with daily and overall prizes awarded for the relevant grades.
Registration will be at Peregian Golf Club on Sunday 18th October with presentations also at Peregian Golf Course on Thursday 22nd October after the final round.
Register early to secure your place. This is going to be a sell-out tournament!
Sunday, 18th October - Peregian Golf CourseFree practice round & welcome canapes at Peregian Golf Course. Come along, register & collect your tee gifts from 3.30pm - 5.30pm. Partner ticket available.
Monday, 19th October - Maroochy River Golf Club **First round of 72 holes stableford. 12:00pm shotgun.
Tuesday, 20th October - Twin Waters Golf ClubSecond round of 72 holes stableford. 12:00pm shotgun.
Wednesday, 21st October - Noosa SpringsThird round of 72 holes stableford. 12:00pm shotgun.
Thursday, 22nd October - Peregian Golf CourseFinal round of 72 holes stableford. 12:00pm shotgun. Presentations with canapes and wine tasting after golf. Partner tickets available.
** As a result of the rescheduled dates, Pelican Waters is no longer available. We have substituted this course with Maroochy River, another fantastic Sunshine Coast golf destination.
- $595 per person Note: Entry fees will remain 100% refundable should government restrictions hinder the running of the event.
- 4 days of golf rotating at Maroochy River, Noosa Springs, Peregian & Twin Waters
- Carts at all 4 courses Monday to Thursday
- 4 daily snack pack lunches
- Registration and Welcome at Peregian Golf Club
- Free practice round at Peregian Golf Club on October 18th - doesn't include cart
- Tee gifts on Sunday 18th October
- Daily grade prizes for men & women
- Overall prizes awarded following final round at Peregian Golf Course
- $25 Partner welcome canapes ticket (food only)
- $40 Partner presentation canapes and drinks ticket
- $160 Transport for 4 days from partner accommodation