More Information - Sunshine Coast Winter Golf Classic
Golfers from around Australia and overseas are invited to a wonderful golfing event, while enjoying the great hospitality of the Sunshine Coast
Steve Hutchison, Mark Brady, Ian Denny & Andrew Kenny
The courses for this year's Classic are amongst the top courses in Queensland. The main 72 hole single stableford will be played on 7th-11th June 2021. The individual stableford tournament is graded and is open to men and women with daily and overall prizes awarded for the relevant grades.
Registration will be at Peregian Golf Club on Sunday 6th June with presentations at Twin Waters on Friday 11th June after the final round.
Register early to secure your place. This is going to be a sell-out tournament!
Sunday, 6th June - Peregian Golf CourseFree practice round & registration at Peregian Golf
Monday, 7th June - Maroochy River Golf ClubFirst round of 72 holes stableford. 11am for 11:30am tee off with lunch pack.
Tuesday, 8th June - Peregian Golf CourseSecond round of 72 holes stableford. 11am for 11:30am tee off with lunch pack.
Wednesday, 9th June - Rest Day
Thursday, 10th June - Noosa SpringsThird round of 72 holes stableford. 8am for 8:30am tee off followed by lunch.
Friday, 11th June - Twin Waters Golf ClubFinal round of 72 holes stableford. 8am for 8:30am tee off followed by lunch and tournament presentations.
- $645 per person early-bird pricing. $695 pp after 15th March.
- 4 days of golf rotating at Maroochy River, Noosa Springs, Peregian & Twin Waters
- Carts at all 4 courses Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- 2 daily snack pack lunches (rounds 1, 2), 2 lunches (rounds 3, 4)
- Registration and Welcome at Peregian Golf Club
- Free practice round at Peregian Golf Club on June 6th - doesn't include cart
- Tee gifts on Sunday 6th June
- Daily grade prizes for men & women
- Overall prizes awarded following final round at Twin Waters Golf Club
- $160 Transport for 4 days from partner accommodation